For the second year in a row, industry-leading suppliers have joined forces to present the Supplier Showcase at 3104 County Road 6 In Elkhart, Ind., from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 20-21.
“After a successful first endeavor in 2015, we are excited to expand the Supplier Showcase as we more than double the exhibiting attendees to 18 brands,” said John Hawkins, aftermarket sales manager of BAL/Norco RV Products, in a press release. “We hope to build on last year’s success and complement our OEM partners by displaying new products and programs to RV dealers attending the Open House week.”
The Supplier Showcase has expanded suppliers to now cover a broad range of categories including towing, appliances, sanitation and electronics with products such as Winegard’s new ConnecT.
“We invite dealers to stop by and see our new Winegard ConnecT Wi-fi extender product and enter to win one of three free ConnecT’s at the Showcase,” said Keith Larson, director of sales and marketing. “We will also have great opportunities on the Rayzar Z1 and Playmaker, displays both designed to help increase sales through their dealership.”
Participating for the second year in a row, Demco Towing Products will set up their demo trailer containing all of their product lines and retail display offerings.
“Demco is thrilled to be part of the 2nd Supplier Showcase. We felt like last year was a great start and gave us another chance to show our products to our current and prospective customers,” said Doug Northcutt, national sales manager. “We will be introducing a new fifth wheel hitch this year at the showcase along with the complete line of tow bars, Kar Kaddys and fifth wheel hitch products.”
Erik Guldager, national sales manager for ADCO Products, said that the company will be displaying its award-winning covers and vinyl products as well as signing up dealers for their successful premier dealer program.
“In addition, we will have information and handouts available for current ADCO Premier Dealers and the next phase of the program,” he added.
First year attendee Cequent Towing will present its new Reese Steadi-Flex Weight Distribution Systems during the showcase.
“We are very excited to have the new Reese Steadi-Flex line in the marketplace,” said John Walsh, vice president of sales and marketing. “Sway is nothing to joke about. When your family’s safety is on the line, Reese is the name you trust. It’s that simple.”
Suppliers at the event include:
- ADCO Products – Produces RV covers and soft-goods for all types of motorhomes, campers, trailers, and pop-ups.
- BAL RV Products (Norco) – Makers of Accu-Slide rooms, NXG trailer frames, leveling jacks and stabilizing products like chocks, tripods and Lock-Arms.
- Bulldog – Produces gooseneck hitches and couplers, trailer couplers and jacks for the RV, utility and specialty markets.
- Coleman Mach – Air conditioners and heat pumps available in ultra-low, low and medium profiles that provide indoor comfort in the great outdoors.
- Demco Towing Products – Manufacturer of Victory Series Tow bars, Kar Kaddy tow dollies and Hijacker fifth wheel hitches.
- Equal-i-zer Hitch (Progress Manufacturing) – A 4-Point Sway Control hitch for trailer towing.
- Fastway Trailer Products (Progress Manufacturing) – Maker of jacks, hitches, ball mounts and breakaway cables.
- Fleming Sales/Outdoors Unlimited – Supplier of Sidekick camping and tailgating grills with accessories. Introducing several new products, including a hitch assembly for the Sidekick grill, new camping items, and bumper grill arm assembly.
- Maxx-Air – Ventilation Solution products that includes rain-free vent and fan covers and multi-speed ventilation fans that provide fresh air — rain or shine.
- Thetford and Norcold – Leaders in RV sanitation and refrigeration solutions.
Reese – Founded in 1952, Reese is a pioneer in heavy duty towing and trailer control products.
- Suburban – LP furnaces, tank and on-demand water heaters and cooking appliances that make your recreational vehicle feel “Just Like Home.”
- Tekonsha – Producing intelligent, electric trailer brake controls and breakaway systems since 1964.
- Torklift International – Maker of hitches, camper tiedowns, locks and stabilizers for all RVs and towing vehicles.
- Winegard Company – The leader in television and wireless-reception for RV, marine, truck, tailgate and home.
The suppliers invite attendees of the Elkhart Dealer Open House to stop by and take advantage of a grand prize drawing for a $1,000 cruise gift card as well as giveaways (while supplies last) and lunch with refreshments on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Dealers seeking additional information about Elkhart’s second Supplier Showcase should call their sales rep from the participating companies and download the map with event details at http://www.norcoind.com/bal/suppliershowcase.pdf