In a message on its Facebook account, Airstream Inc., a subsidiary of Thor Industries Inc., has announced the addition of ducted climate control to its iconic travel trailers. Officials previously had told RVBUSINESS.com that models with ducted climate control, dubbed “Quietstream,” would be on display at the upcoming Elkhart County RV Dealer Open House.
“Sleekly integrated ceiling vents throughout the travel trailer not only add to an already aesthetically pleasing interior, but the reduction in noise is phenomenal – all making your travel experience perfect,” the message stated.
Quietstream is standard on Flying Cloud, International Signature and Serenity, Eddie Bauer, Land Yacht and Classic models 25 feet and longer.
Quietstream at a glance:
- Significantly reduced noise-level, thanks to an exterior-mounted heat pump/ cooling unit
- Integrated venting for a sleek interior design aesthetic
- Improved cooling efficiency to save money and energy
- Improved heating performance, supplementing the standard LP gas furnace
- Available on all 2015 models 25ft. and up
Airstream is based in Jackson Center, Ohio.