Airstream Inc., announced the top dealers that have earned the distinction of Five Rivet status.
Launched in 2017, Airstream’s Five Rivet Dealer Standards Program requires dealers to meet the highest standards for both sales and service, according to a press release. With a continuous focus on overall customer experience, Airstream has seen consumer ratings and responses rise each quarter.
“Airstream is very proud to recognize these dealers for their accomplishments in meeting these high dealer standards in facility and personnel requirements,” said Bob Wheeler, president and CEO of Airstream. “To become a Five Rivet dealer is no small feat – they must fully commit to curating superior customer experiences. These hard-working dealers have hit their marks.”
What follows is a list of all the dealers that have earned this distinction:
- Airstream Adventures Northwest – Boise, Idaho
- Airstream Adventures Northwest – Covington, Wash.
- Airstream Adventures Northwest – Portland, Ore.
- Airstream Inland Empire – Temecula, Cal.
- Airstream of Chicago – Naperville, Ill.
- Airstream of New Mexico – Albuquerque, N.M.
- Airstream of Spokane – Spokane Valley, Wash.
- Airstream of Virginia– Thornburg, Va.
- Airstream Orange County – Westminster, Calif.
- Bay Area Airstream Adventures – Fairfield, Calif.
- Can-Am RV Centre – Ontario, Canada
- Chilhowee Trailer Sales – Louisville, Tenn.
- Colonial Airstream – Lakewood, N.J.
- Ewald’s Airstream of Wisconsin – Franklin, Wis.
- George M. Sutton RV – Eugene, Ore.
- Haydocy Airstream & RV – Columbus, Ohio
- Leisure Time RV – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Airstream of South Florida – Fort Myers, Fla.
- Out-Of-Doors Mart – Colfax, N.C.
- Prime Motor Cars – Scarborough, Maine
- RBM of Alpharetta – Alpharetta, Ga.
- Airstream of Santa Barbara – Buellton, Calif.
- Southland RV – Norcross, Ga.
- The RV Shop – Baton Rouge, La.
- Foley RV Center and Airstream of Mississippi – Gulfport, Miss.
- Airstream DFW – Dallas Fort Worth, Texaas
- Windish RV Center – Lakewood, Colo.
- Woodland Travel Center – Grand Rapids, Mich.
Airstream officially launched the new Five Rivet Dealer Standards Program in May 2017. The program was designed with input from Airstream’s Dealer Council with the goal of improving the customer experience. This status is measured daily and awarded quarterly.
“This is an important program for Airstream and we are thrilled to see these dealers obtain this impressive status,” said Lenny Razo, vice president of sales for Airstream. “It is inspiring to see such passion and dedication from each of these dealers. The entire team here at Airstream commends them for their effort.”
For more information about Airstream’s product lineup, please visit www.airstream.com.