A dedicated team of people and companies worked together to produce Alberta’s newest RV industry education and advocacy tool – a teardrop trailer (shown at left).
The teardrop trailer was constructed by Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) Edmonton campus 2nd and 3rd period apprentices just in time for its debut at the Calgary RV show this weekend, according to the RVDA of Canada eBulletin.
This trailer will go to all future trade shows and career fairs accompanied with a video of the building process to give consumers and possible apprentices a better understanding of what the RV industry is all about.
To see pictures of the birth of the trailer, go to RVDA of Canada’s Facebook album.
RVDA of Alberta thanked the following individuals and companies that helped out with the completion of this important project:
- Wes Hammersmeister, instructor at SAIT Edmonton.
- Warren Thunstrom, instructor at SAIT Edmonton.
- Brian Williams, academic chairman SAIT The School of Transportation.
- 2009 2nd period SAIT Edmonton apprentices.
- 2009 3rd period SAIT Edmonton apprentices.
- Atlas Trailer Coach Products.
- DM Plastics.
- Eldorado RV Sales Ltd.
- Fraserway RV LP.
- GLP Canada.
- National RV Siding.
- Woody’s RV World.