> SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE! 

Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 4.38.36 PMFlorida-based America Choice RV is now providing a full-range of digital services to maximize customer convenience through an Internet-based marketing campaign.

According to a press release, America Choice RV is utilizing its business development center to work with customers through texts, e-mails, and other online communications. Each salesman carries a smartphone to leverage programs such as Skype for initial walkthroughs. The company also uses social media campaigns and its website to drive traffic.

The dealership reported that its website gains more than 30,000 hits per month, a stark comparison to the average 4,000 hits received per month before their Internet marketing campaign began. While 95% of the website’s visitors are from the U.S., the remaining 5% comprised visitors from all over the world. The company has sold RVs to customers in Uruguay, England, France, Chile and Canada.

The company also harnesses the power of YouTube to offer valuable information to potential and existing customers. Nearly every unit on America Choice RV’s lots offers 60 to 80 photos and its own YouTube video.

While the company’s Internet push has pulled in traffic from around the world, the family-oriented “destination dealership” remains dedicated to creating connections with customers. Each customer receives a personalized experience from the America Choice RV staff.

America’s Choice, which operates two dealerships in Florida, was recently listed on Inc. magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies. For more information visit www.americachoicerv.com.