Service contract provider American Guardian Warranty Services Inc. (AGWS) announced the promotion of several key executives along with 2018 growth plans including expanding its marketer base, revenue, and service team, and an improved Compass Auto VSC program.
With a 30% revenue increase in the last five years, American Guardian plans for a 25% addition to its agency base, as well as continuing the double-digit growth in revenues, according to a press release. The company will also continue to enhance and expand its service team at the corporate office, the East Coast sales office, and in the field.
American Guardian’s Compass Auto VSC program will undergo a significant rebrand for the company in 2018 with improved eligibility, coverage and value. The product will grow in its appeal to dealers looking for a long-term partner that can provide value and support to their businesses, the release stated.
“Since our company was founded 20 years ago, American Guardian has been proud to offer a full suite of F&I products that provide excellent coverage and value, while allowing for higher profitability for dealerships,” said Jon A. Anderson, president and COO of American Guardian, part of the American Guardian Group of Companies. “Extended service contracts, appearance protection, warranty protection, and tire and wheel coverage are just some of the products that American Guardian offers. We also provide reinsurance services, capital advance, and e-rating for products to help dealers become more profitable and productive.”
In addition to expanding its service offerings and revenue, the company grew its staff by 36% since 2016, and hired 32 new employees in 2017. Promotions include:
• Anderson was named president and chief operating officer. Previously he oversaw the national sales and marketing teams as senior vice president of sales and marketing.
• Ric Simmons was appointed to executive vice president and chief financial officer.
• Dan Lievrouw was named executive vice president, chief financial officer and president. Previously he served as vice president of IT and operations.
• Matt Weil will be promoted to senior vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.
• Jim Fisher was hired as assistant vice president of dealer programs.