Best Parks in America (BPA), a six-year-old network of 23 premium level RV resorts in 11 states, recently announced a program overhaul that will put the Best Parks in America brand within reach of hundreds of top-rated RV parks across the country.
The new Best Parks in America direction will expand on offering camping consumers the best in RVing and camping, helping them quickly locate the best RV park and campground locations in the areas they most want to visit via the park industry’s only “niche” national Internet and print directories, according to a news release.
To be included in the directories and participate in the Best Parks in America marketing programs a park must hold a total minimum score of ‘9’ in Woodall’s North American Campground Directory or a ‘25.5’ total Trailer Life rating or an ‘A’ or ‘A-’ Guest Reviews rating as scored by RVers and campers. Membership, condominium, timeshare or public parks not rated by any of the established national rating services may qualify based on an inspection by Best Parks in America management.
Special limited-time park enrollment in the new BPA program will be available immediately at www.BestParks.net. The introductory enrollment will run through Jan. 31, 2010, and will offer exclusive inaugural participation fees and exceptional incentives for qualifying parks to become a Best Parks in America affiliate.
Benefits of Best Parks in America affiliation include:
- A full page listing on www.BestParksinAmerica.com and www.BestParks.com. The listing includes the park’s logo, up to nine photos, live links to email and the park’s website, online reservation links, a park description, amenities listing, special promotions and park news, and directions to the park. The online directory can be viewed at either of the above web addresses.
- A listing in RVing & Camping at the Best Parks in America print directory debuting in late 2010. Each listing will include a park description, a price symbol (one to five dollar signs ($) depending on pricing), contact information, directions, amenities and special events. The directory will be distributed at all BPA affiliated parks and at RV and camping shows throughout the country.
- In-park distribution of Best Guests in America RVing & Camping News, a complimentary newsletter with articles of interest to RVers and campers who fall into the demographic of those visiting the nation’s best RV parks and campgrounds. An electronic version of the newsletter will be distributed to our growing list of Best Guest members.
- Affiliated parks will have access to the Best Guests in America complimentary camping club for marketing programs and promotions.
- Affiliated parks may use the Best Parks in America logo in their own advertising and marketing during the life of their participation in BPA.
Many additional special marketing and promotional opportunities will be introduced in the coming months including a special “Featured Park” website home page presence, participation in a unique marketing program with Best Parks and Coast to Coast and a variety of Internet and print advertising opportunities to bring additional recognition and attention to BPA resorts and campgrounds.
Introductory affiliation fees for enrollments through Jan. 31, 2010, start at just $300 a year. Multiple year enrollments are also offered during this special introductory period. Parks that enroll in Best Parks in America by Nov. 15, 2009, will receive a one-month complimentary online button ad during their peak season in 2010.
To review the consumer Best Parks in America website visit www.BestParksinAmerica.com. To learn more about becoming a best Parks in America affiliate visit the industry website at www.BestParks.net.