The California Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (CalARVC) and Camp-California Marketing announced that they embarked on a new partnership with ReserveAmerica.com and Active Network.
Reserve America is now offering CalARVC members the opportunity to sign up and be listed on their directory of campgrounds, no inventory required. As the No. 1 campground reservation site for state and federal campgrounds, Reserve America will help bring new visitors to California’s network of private parks.
“We feel that this expanded reach benefits the CalARVC family of RV parks and campgrounds and the greater camping community as a whole,” the association said in an announcement.
CalARVC members are eligible for a special 30% discount.
Here are some details about the CalARVC and Reserve America relationship:
- Reserve America had 14 million unique users in 2014 and is growing at more than 10% per year.
- Reserve America is the #1 campground reservation site for both state and federal campgrounds.
- The cost to have a campground listed with two photos as a searchable facility for a full year is $500; however, the discounted CalARVC member rate is $350.
- Reserve America now allows commercial RV parks & campgrounds to be listed without placing inventory on the Reserve America system.
- An incremental 3.1 registrations serves as a breakeven point based on Reserve America booking data.
- Equal search weighting with federal/state locations, meaning you get an equal opportunity to be listed on the site with all other locations.