Prime Products of Paramount, Calif., and Camco Manufacturing Inc. of Greensboro, N.C., recently shared the Vendor of the Year award from Camping World, the retail store chain specializing in aftermarket RV products.
Camping World, based in Bowling Green, Ky., is a unit of Affinity Group Inc., which also is the parent of TL Enterprises Inc., publisher of RV Business and RVBUSINESS.COM.
Several other awards were presented by Camping World including the following:
* Adco of Northridge, Calif., received the Outstanding Dealer Support Award.
* Prest-o-Fit Manufacturing of Tempe, Ariz., won the Outstanding Retail Support award.
* Roadmaster Inc. of Portland, Ore., won the Outstanding Technical Support Award.
* Gear Vendors Inc. of El Cajon, Calif., won the Newcomer of the Year award.
* Thetford Corp. of Ann Arbor, Mich., won the Best New RV Product award for its Bravura toilet.
* ICP Canada Inc. of Montreal won the Best New Installation Product award for its RV Plug ‘n Play solar panels.
* Hydro Life Inc. of Bristol, Ind., won the Outstanding Delivery Performance award.
* Larry Hamlett of Durham, N.C., won the Manufacturer Representative of the Year honor.
Dometic Corp., Elkhart, Ind., also received special recognition for converting all Camping World stores to its Factor Dealer Direct (FDD) program.