Colonial Airstream & RV held a groundbreaking ceremony Friday (June 15) for construction of a new dealership on 12 1/2 acres in Millstone Township, N.J., according to a press release.
The company reported that upon completion it will move operations from the current site in Lakewood, N.J. The new store is located around 40 miles north.
Encompassing 50,000 square feet, the new store will include an indoor showroom as well as an 18,000-square-foot service center. The location is situated just four miles off of the N.J. Turnpike and is easily accessible from several major highways.
Colonial Airstream & RV was founded by the Lenzo family in 1995. Over the years the dealer has received numerous accolades, including:
• World’s Top Airstream dealer – 12 years.
• Winnebago Circle of Excellence winner – nine years.
• RVBusiness Top 50 Dealer.
• Airstream Five Rivet dealer.
• Top overall motorhome Class B dealer in N.J.
• Top overall Class B dealer in N.J.Top Class A dealer in N.J.
For more information click here.