Cruise Inn, a new concept in RV Parks benefiting owners and guests, maintained its rapid growth with the addition of nine RV parks owned by Highway West Vacations.
According to a news release, Cruise Inn now totals 13 RV Parks, as the brand continues its nationwide development by expanding into California, Oregon, Utah and Washington. The new parks include:
• Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground in Buellton, Calif., located near Santa Barbara’s Central Coast wine country.
• Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort in Borrego Springs, Calif., offering a unique Western style near the Anza Borrego Desert State Park.
• Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort in Charleston, Ore., with direct oceanfront RV and tenting accommodations.
• Archview RV Resort & Campground near Moab, Utah, just minutes from Arches National Park.
• Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground in Moab, located near the downtown area.
• Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground in Moab, in proximity to “Red Rock” country.
• Pony Express RV Resort in North Salt Lake City, Utah, minutes away from the downtown area.
• Alderwood RV Resort in Mead/Spokane, Wash., open year-round near scenic mountains and lakes.
• Silver Cove RV Resort in Silver Lake, Wash., offering views of Mount St. Helens and excellent spots for bass fishing.
“Highway West Vacations is a well-regarded independent RV Park owner/operator and a strong addition to our growing brand,” said Scott Anderson, president and CEO of Cruise Inn. “Through implementation of our Property Reservation System and Cruise InnCentives loyalty program, we are confident we will have an immediate impact on their revenue, profitability and overall property value, as well as higher guest satisfaction and loyalty. Now that we have a meaningful and growing foothold in the West, we are expanding our efforts and expect to announce more park additions in the Midwest, Southwest and East Coast in the near future.”
Mike Beckelhymer, Regional Manager of Highway West Vacations, noted, “Highway West Vacations is pleased to partner with the family of Cruise Inn RV Parks. We are confident that the relationship will be beneficial to our parks, as well as all Cruise Inn members. With Cruise Inn’s history and experience in the industry and their connectivity to the new demand channels, we are confident they will bring a new dimension to the outdoor hospitality industry.”