The Mike Molino RV Learning Center will be accepting applications until Oct. 7 for the 2020-21 Duane Spader Leadership Development Scholarship. According to a press release, the scholarship honors the RV industry service of Spader Business Management founder Duane Spader, a past chairman of the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA), and a champion of life-long learning.
Spader offers the Leadership Development Scholarship annually to give one current or future leader the opportunity to participate in the program. In addition, the Learning Center and Spader partner to deliver training targeted at “Young Executives” in the RV industry.
The recipient receives full tuition valued at $14,875 to attend the 18- to 24-month program. The recipient will only be responsible for travel expenses. The scholarship is available to RVDA dealer members.
Upon graduating from the program, participants will know how to:
- Lead their organization’s culture and strategy
- Improve their leadership and management effectiveness
- Coach their team to higher performance
- Effectively understand and manage each area of Total Business Success
- Hire the best candidates for each position
- Deliver world-class customer service
- Assess and improve their dealership’s organizational and financial health
Learn more and download an application form at the RV Learning Center website. The recipient will be selected shortly after the application deadline in ample time to prepare for the first session, Jan. 14-16, 2020 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.