The deadline to apply for the Mike Molino RV Learning Center’s Scholarship Program has been extended to June 30. Deserving college undergraduates majoring in business, finance, economics, accounting or other RV industry-related subjects are eligible to apply for the $2,500 award.
According to a press release, a factor for awarding the scholarship may be an applicant’s background of RV industry employment or a desire to work in the RV business after completing postsecondary education.
Dealers are able to offer this opportunity to their team specifically because of their employment in the RV industry. Posters publicizing the scholarship are available through the RV Learning Center so dealers can display them in the workplace to alert employees to the opportunity. Dealer principals, their family and dependents, are not eligible.
- Have a 2.8 or better cumulative grade point average, and a 1050 minimum SAT score (1575 minimum on the 2400 point scale). A minimum ACT composite score of 22 is also acceptable.
- Be a rising sophomore, junior or senior college undergraduate student.
- Complete a 500 word essay on their goals and objectives for attending college.
- Submit a copy of their Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) form which is available from guidance counselors or for download at no charge from the U.S. Department of Education athttp://fafsa.ed.gov.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to fund a portion of their educational expenses on their own.
- Attend an accredited four-year college or university as a condition of receiving the scholarship.
To obtain an application, poster, or more information, click here.