Five key new models include:
- The new Club AIR all-season is nine-feet deep with front and side panels that can be completely zipped out, veranda style. Side extensions can be added to increase the awning size.
- Winter AIR PVC features snow support poles, a double mudwall, storm straps and tarzan pegs as standard and is made of Weathershield PVC material for snowy conditions.
- The Weathershield 150D polyester material makes the Leggera AIR easy to set up and take down while offering a compact 7 1/2-foot depth. It also includes single point inflation, storm straps, lots of ventilation, and an optional canopy.
- The new Rally AIR Pro 240 T/G fits onto panel van conversions with a rear barn door and has single-point inflation AirFrame technology and the Dual-Pitch roof system.
- The new all-season version of the Rally AIR 330 Drive-Away combines seasonal pitch material with a single-point inflation air frame. It features zip-out front and side panels to use the awning veranda-style and reduce weight.