Dometic will be displaying its CFX line of portable refrigerator/freezers during the National Hardware Show taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center May 9-11.
According to a press release, the CFX line eliminates the need for purchasing, changing, and draining ice while on the road. Although it looks like a standard cooler, the CFX is a powerful refrigerator/freezer that keeps food and drinks colder than a fridge at home, even in unbearable temperatures, while offering more convenience and control.
Key features and benefits of Dometic’s CFX line include:
• Multiple sizes: From 26 liters to 94.5 liters.
• Multiple Power Options: 12V, 24V, 110V.
• Dual-zone options: Two models have separate compartments for storing fresh refrigerated food and frozen food simultaneously.
• Memory savvy: The thermostat retains preset temperatures even after being turned off.
• Robust design: From heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges and strong latches, to drop-down spring-loaded handles, removable baskets, detachable and reversible lids, the CFX line comes equipped.
• USB port accommodated: Capable of charging small electronic devices.
• Optional freestanding or wall-mounted wireless display: Owners can monitor and control their CFX unit from up to 49 feet away – providing peace of mind if the owner wants to spend time away from the CFX unit.
• Alarm enabled: If the CFX’s internal temperature increases above the desired level, there will be an alert.
• Smart technology: The CFX-95 can be remotely monitored and controlled by a new mobile app (available for Android and iOS).