The RV Technical Institute is welcoming donations over the next several months from partners in the RV community to help train technicians and showcase the diverse brands within the RV industry.
According to a press release, the institute is working with donors to obtain a variety of items including:
• Furniture for the lobby that all visitors will see when they walk in.
• Appliances that can be used as teaching tools for training.
• Electronics that our found in RVs to be included in hands-on training and testing.
• Tools for the techs to use while training.
• TVs and smart tech to showcase the innovation in the industry and to get techs up to speed on the new trend in smart RVs.
• Towable and/or motorized RVs to be used in our shop bay for training and to provide a holistic picture of tech training and expertise.
As a 501 (c)(3) organization, the RV Technical Institute is eligible for donations from the community, family foundations, grants and companies that want to help build a technician education program that serves the RV community, and all donations to the Institute are tax deductible.
The RV Technical Institute will hold its official grand opening on Sept. 23 from 5-6:30 p.m.
To make a donation, contact Curt Hemmeler at 614-570-2293.