Dynamax announced that its Isata 3 Series is now being built on the new, upgraded 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis. According to a press release, the platform includes various technology and safety upgrades that today’s consumers have come to expect in today’s automotive market.
All-new RV “house” upgrades on the Isata 3 Series include:
- Solid hardwood cabinetry selections.
- New interior décor selections.
- LED Lit-Edge on Galley Countertop.
- New, three-burner range with LED backlighting.
- All-new fiberglass rear bumper.
- Firefly multiplex system with Bluetooth smart phone app control.
- Automatic generator start.
- TruTank level monitoring with sonic tank sensors measuring tank levels in 5% increments.
- Upgraded heat pump on the air conditioner.
The following is a list of the new 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis features :
- All-new 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmission.
- 10 14-inch touchscreen infotainment center with navigation, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, & “Hey Mercedes” voice control.
- Power, heated and swivel cab seats.
- “Lane Keep” assist.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- High-beam assist.
- Crosswind assist.
- Attention assist.
- Traffic sign assist.
- Rescue assist.
- Wet wiper system.
- Front, thorax, window safety air bags.