This year’s Motorhome & Caravan Show will see the unveiling of an electric, zero emission campervan from Brit-based Hillside Leisure. According to a report by Out & About Live, the show runs Oct. 14-19 at England’s Birmingham NEC.
The Hillside Leisure campervan is based on the all-electric Nissan e-NV200 and features an elevating roof and cargo area transformed into a living space.
According to the company, other features include:
• Zero-emission technology.
• 40% lower servicing costs (no engine oil, belts, gearbox or clutch).
• Up to four times cheaper to fuel than diesel vehicles.
• Vibration-free, emission-free, noise-free drivetrain.
• 106 mile range, 76mph maximum speed.
• Multi-function display gives an economy read-out along with battery state of charge.
For the full story and to view additional photos click here.