Entegra Coach will unveil the 2020 Reatta XL Class A compact luxury diesel at the FMCA 99th International Convention & RV Expo March 13-16 in Perry, Ga.
Built on a Spartan K2 raised rail chassis and powered by the Cummins L9 380 HP engine, the Reatta XL offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience, according to a press release.
“We are excited to expand our compact luxury diesel lineup and offer consumers more options when it comes to Class diesel handling in a compact flexible package,” says Brion Brady, general manager, Entegra Coach.”
The Reatta XL boasts three spacious floorplans and a selection of hardwood cabinetry, and elegant interior and exterior paint options. Additional options are:
- Spartan K2 raised rail chassis and Cummins L9 turbocharged 380-hp engine with exclusive independent front suspension.
- Aqua-Hot 250D diesel hydronic water and heating system.
- Vegatouch 10-inch touch-screen coach systems control panel.
- Onan 10,000-watt Diesel Generator with auto gen start on slideout tray.
- 50-Amp power cord on electric powered reel.
- Two Sony 7-inch in-dash Ddisplays for touch-screen infotainment center and side and rear view cameras for easier visibility.
- Hand-laid polished porcelain tiled floor with electric radiant heating system.
The all-new Reatta XL in Perry will be displayed in Booth Nos. 2067 and 2084.