Entegra Coach, a division of Jayco Inc., announced the unveiling of the luxury rear engine diesel Reatta during the FMCA International Convention and RV Expo running July 18-21 in Gillette, Wyo.
Built on the Spartan K1 raised-rail chassis with independent front suspension, the Reatta sports a Cummins 360-hp engine, and features “extensive high-end finishes,” according to a press release. The coach also includes Entegra’s extensive owner service and support network.
The 37-foot Reatta is designed to meet consumer demand for a premium, more accessible package for younger RV buyers, as well as customers looking to drive a smaller luxury diesel motorcoach. Spartan’s chassis features an independent front suspension along with Bilstein shocks, providing the coach with “best-in-class ride and handling,” the release stated.
Reatta features include:
- Spartan K1 raised rail chassis with independent front suspension.
- Four premium exterior paint choices.
- Three custom floorplans.
- Choice of two interior designs.
- Solid hard-wood cabinets, styles and fascias.
- Galley kitchen featuring a residential refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser, induction cooktop, 1.5 cubic foot convection microwave oven, solid-surface countertops and stainless steel sink.
- Versatouch Lyra command center with app for integration of coach controls.
- Entertainment system including a 50-inch LED HDTV with a sound bar in the living room, Blu-Ray player in the living area, and a 32-inch LED HDTV in the bedroom.
- Hand-laid polished tile flooring.
- Exterior 39-inch LED HDTV.
- Two-year warranty and 24-hour roadside protection plan.
“We are very excited to add another luxury diesel coach to our Entegra Coach lineup and reach a new audience in the Class A market segment with this smaller, premium motorhome,” said Brion Brady, general manager of Entegra Coach. “This new coach, while smaller in size, offers the same luxury and premium ride that our owners have come to expect.”
The unveiling will feature scheduled media tours of the new luxury coach. Brian LaPray, national sales manager for Entegra Coach, and Spartan Specialty Vehicles President Steve Guillaume will also be on hand at the event.