The Tesla toy hauler fifth-wheel series from EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC now has a model featuring an extended garage.
According to a press release, the T3914 joins the Tesla lineup with standard features to satisfy both motorsport enthusiasts and campers looking for an elegant, high-end coach. Amenities include an island kitchen, extra pantry and entertainment center complete with fireplace. An additional two feet of garage space increases the garage length to 14 feet, making room for several upscale garage features that include:
- The 14-foot garage length provides plenty of room for “toys” like ATVs, motorcycles and snowmobiles, as well as extra storage for all the necessary equipment.
- Heavy-duty, 8-foot-long ramp door with Infinite Hinge is rated at 3,000 pounds and comes standard with Beavertail to make loading and unloading safer and easier.
- Loft area in the garage can sleep an additional adult and offers excess storage during the day.
- Half bathroom off the garage is the only 14-foot garage with a half bath. Its convenient location keeps the dirt and grime from a hard day at play from the living quarters.
- Washer and dryer prep in the garage allow you to keep the laundry separate from the sleek, clean living area.
“I am incredibly proud of our team and everything they’ve put into the Tesla brand,” stated President and COO Mark Boessler. “We’ve listened to our customers and we know what the market is missing. The constant feedback from our customers keeps us ahead of the game and allows us to build exceptional products that the market is hungry for.”
The newest Tesla is as luxurious on the inside as it is tough on the outside. Barrel ceilings open the interior height to 13-feet 1-inch accented by ceiling crown moldings. A large living room slideout houses a 105-inch recliner sofa for optimal seating to see the built-in entertainment center with a fireplace and optional 50-inch TV.
A kitchen island layout is great for entertaining and provides an added pantry. Storage continues throughout the T3914 with solid wood doors and residential cabinets throughout. Standard kitchen equipment includes a three-burner range with oven, double-door refrigerator/freezer and microwave, all in stainless steel. A residential refrigerator with ice and water dispenser is optional. Padded, “no-crack” vinyl flooring adds a residential feel that is durable as well.
An 80-inch Black Label innerspring pillow top mattress in the master bedroom is the ultimate in comfort. The garage converts to a relaxed sleeping area with two sofa beds, a queen bed above and a loft area that sleeps one. The attached half bath gives guests privacy and is convenient for cleaning up after a day out on the trails.
The T3914’s exterior offers LED lights under the awnings, outdoor speakers and an LCD TV bracket. The finished and lighted pass-through storage compartments underneath provide ample storage for all the necessities.