REDMOND, Ore. – Expion360 Inc. (NASDAQ: XPON), an industry leader in lithium-ion battery power storage solutions, will demonstrate its premium e360 lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries at the Overland Expo® Pacific Northwest (PNW) being held at the Deschutes Expo Center in Redmond, Ore., July 7-9, 2023.
The premier overlanding event will showcase the ‘best and newest’ overland gear from 380 exhibitors and is expected to draw thousands of overland enthusiasts and industry participants. Last year’s event drew more than 16,000 attendees from around the world.
Expion360 has joined Bridgestone, GMC, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, and Four Wheel Campers as title sponsors of the event. Their sponsorship will support the more than 150 classes, slideshows, demonstrations and other activities to be hosted by more than 100 instructors and presenters.
Expion360 will demonstrate the full range of its clean energy power storage solutions along with its OEM strategic supply partners in attendance, including Imperial Outdoors, Chinook RV, Addax, Cube Series, and others.
The company will showcase its recently introduced e360 SmartTalk™ 48 Volt, 36 Ah, GC2 LiFePO4 battery which was engineered to set a new standard for powering electric golf carts and other light electric vehicles (LEVs). The integrated e360 SmartTalk Bluetooth technology enables operators to wirelessly monitor individual and multiple battery bank performance, and receive real-time status updates and alerts via the e360 SmartTalk mobile app.
Expion360 will also showcase its recently introduced AURA POWERCAP 600™, the first accessory that can transform Expion360 Li-ion batteries into a portable 600-watt powerpack.
“This premier world event presents a tremendous opportunity for us to engage with new customers and establish new distribution channels, as well as expand upon our growing family of OEM partners,” stated Expion360 CEO, Brian Schaffner. “We invite everyone to visit our booth where we will be demonstrating our e360 Li-ion batteries and components as a superior solution for those looking to achieve greater power density, convenience and reliability for their energy storage needs.”
Visitors to the Expion360 booth will experience first-hand the many features and benefits of e360 batteries that make them a top choice among outdoor enthusiasts and leading RV manufacturers.
- Exceptional Lifespan, Weight, Power and Capacity: Premium LiFePO4 materials enable battery lifespans of 12 years—or three to four times that of most lead-acid batteries. Despite being half the weight, e360 batteries have three times the power and 10 times the number of charging cycles compared to standard lead-acid batteries.
- Premium components: High-quality REDARC and Victron components combined with Expion360’s UL1642 stainless steel encased 26650 cylindrical LiFePO4 cells help deliver superior durability, reliability and longevity.
- Oversized Solid Brass Terminals: Expion360’s signature oversized solid brass battery terminals ensure a secure and dependable connection, optimizing conductivity and reducing electrical resistance.
- Rugged Fiberglass ABS Case: Robust fiberglass-infused ABS housing provides exceptional protection and durability. The rugged construction is engineered to withstand the rigors of off-road usage, and help ensure longevity and reliability under various weather conditions.
- Full Range of Accessories: The popular E360 Overland 200 Ah Power Bundle includes two E360 100 Ah LiFePO4 batteries with a dual battery tie-down tray system to combine, mount, and secure batteries in place for overland use. The E360 500 A Battery Monitor Kit is a must-have for easily viewing charge status, with E360 Solar Panels and 50 A Solar Charge Controller providing clean, electric power.
Expion360 Li-ion batteries are available today through more than 213 dealers, wholesalers, private-label customers, and OEMs nationwide. To locate your local Expion360 dealer or purchase Expion360 batteries and accessories online, go to expion360.com.