The 2018 RV Dealers Convention/Expo educational component will feature a targeted track addressing current industry issues unique to fixed operations departments.
According to a press release, managers can learn the most effective ways to recruit and keep the best employees and get informed about innovative management techniques that can drive customer satisfaction. The convention/expo is set to run Nov. 5 – 9 at Paris Las Vegas.
Additionally, all fixed operations personnel are invited to attend an awards and education session for the Society of Certified RV Professionals on the evening of Nov. 5. The education presentation by David Foco, Vice President of A World of Training, will focus on the topic “Promoting Our Certified Professionals at the Time of Delivery,” and is especially relevant for fixed operations managers.
The fixed operations track has three presenters who are new to the event, including Raymond Padgett of ARC Representation, Jordon Schoolmeester of Garage Composites, and Marcus Sheridan of Marcus Sheridan International Inc. Padgett has provided video previews of his two sessions, and Sheridan has also provided a video preview of his workshop in the fixed operations track which are available on the convention website. Full descriptions of all sessions and speaker bios can be found on the convention website. The presenters and workshops are as follows:
- Service and Parts Selling Skills, to be presented by Valerie Ziebron.
- Shops That Have Fun Get More Done, to be presented by Ziebron.
- Upgrade to a Modern RV Store, to be presented by Raymond Padgett.
- Driving Shop Efficiency with Process, Procedure & Communication, to be presented by David Foco.
- Building Customer Loyalty in Service, to be presented by Ziebron.
- Selling in the Parts Department, to be presented by Padgett.
- Service Selling Process: Increase the Profit of What’s Already on Your Lifts, to be presented by Jordon Schoolmeester.
- Technician Efficiency: Keeping Your Surgeons in Surgery, to be presented by Schoolmeester.
- Solving the Customer Experience problem Within the RV Industry: Why Prevention is Our Greatest Cure, to be presented by Marcus Sheridan.
- Relationship Selling in the Parts and Accessories, to be presented by Schoolmeester.
Fixed operations managers will have the added benefit of the Solution Center, which features a sold-out exhibit hall, and Vendor Training +Plus by industry leaders who provide products and services for dealers. Vendor Training +Plus sessions offer dealership professionals time for in-depth discussions with vendor partners. See a full listing of participating Vendor Training +Plus companies and exhibitors on the convention website.
The convention is sponsored by the National Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA), RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center. Track workshops, condensed into shorter timeframes, have been developed by the RV Learning Center for fast-paced, on target, and engaging presentations.
The tracked education program includes targeted content on dealer/GM, F&I, sales, social media/eMarketing, fixed operations as well as rental operations. In its planning, the convention committee focuses on dynamic presentations of the most current topics and strives to bring many new presenters to the convention. Register now for the premier dealer education and networking event.