Fleetwood RV Inc. today (Jan. 28) announced that event registration for the Fleetwood MotorHome Association (FMA) “Drive Your Toys To Illinois” national rally in DuQuoin, Ill., June 26-30 is now available online at www.fleetwoodrv.com/mhevent.
All Fleetwood motorhome owners, regardless of brand, are welcome to attend the event, which will include the latest line up of motorhomes, factory service support, informative seminars by key industry suppliers, kids activities and a variety of family-friendly entertainment, according to a news release.
“We are looking forward to this year’s ‘Drive Your Toys to Illinois’ national rally,” said John Draheim, president and COO of Fleetwood RV Inc. “Not only is it an excellent opportunity for us to thank our motorhome owners for their loyalty and support, but it is also a chance for us to gather their valuable feedback about all of our product features and innovations.”
Registration fees listed below include four nights of camping, four breakfasts, three dinners and two evenings of entertainment:
- 1 coach / 1 person, $209.
- 1 coach / 2 people, $249.
- Kids (ages 12 – 17), $39.
- Kids (under 12), Free.
- Additional people (ages 18 and over), $59 per person.
Event highlights include:
- Golf tournament (additional fees apply) on Friday, June 25.
- Musical entertainment from Blue Suede Crew (an Elvis/Johnny Cash tribute band) on Sunday, June 27.
- Musical entertainment from New Odyssey (three musicians playing 30 instruments) on Tuesday, June 29.
- Daily driving seminars conducted by Gary Lewis from RV Basic Training LLC (additional fees apply).
For more information about the “Drive Your Toys to Illinois” national rally, including how to register, visit www.fleetwoodrv.com/mhevent.