Airstream Inc. today (Nov. 18) announced that the company is expanding its digital footprint by offering upgrades to key multimedia platforms in order to bring its customers an “even more personalized experience.”
According to a press release, the newest upgrade is Airstream Everywhere, an exclusive free app available on iTunes that enables users to virtually add Airstream trailers to any photo or selfie in the editing process and instantly share it with friends. Download the app on iTunes for free at http://bit.ly/1u6xO9P.
Key app features include:
• Users select their favorite trailer from the model gallery (Model), place it in the photo and then easily size and rotate it into the perfect position for the ideal photo opportunity.
• Users have the option of pulling a photo from previously taken pictures on their phones (Gallery), taking a new picture (Live), or choosing from a miscellaneous selection of stored backgrounds (Selects).
• Users can add a text description of their Airstream Everywhere masterpiece.
• Filters allow users to add black & white and sepia tones to the images.
• Users can share their pictures on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
Airstream also revamped its website at www.Airstream.com which now hosts large panning photos of current models and a ‘History’ section to tell the brand story. Features like the ‘Choose Your Own’ section allow users to browse and view pricing on Airstream’s travel trailers and touring coaches based on the individual’s needs and budget. The ‘Live Riveted’ page is a destination for people to share their Airstream experiences and read about the lives of other Airstreamers, all designed to be a destination for current and aspirational owners.
Additional new website upgrades include:
• A convenient Airstream dealer locator and service support portal.
• An extensive Airstream library featuring owner’s manuals from 2001 through present model year.
• An up-to-date ‘Media Center’ with press materials and images for download.
“Just as the digital world continues to evolve, so does Airstream and it is important for us to continue to create more accessible and engaging offerings for our customers,” said Airstream CEO and President Bob Wheeler. “This app, with the new website, hits every level of customer engagement both for first-time and long-time Airstreamers.”
Airstream has also partnered with Ends in Four Games, an independent video game publisher and maker of the popular family-friendly game franchise, to develop Family Vacation 2: Road Trip, where the Simmons family hits the open road on a hidden-object adventure in a modern Airstream travel trailer. The family will travel the countryside visiting such locations as Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada and other western states while stopping at some of the most historical attractions, including Yellowstone National Park, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon.
Family Adventure 2: Road Trip is a hidden-object adventure that integrates mini-games and puzzles that help progress the storyline without interrupting the flow of the game. Key game features include:
• 60-plus hidden object/adventure locations.
• 25-plus themed mini games and puzzles like white water rafting, Old Faithful and more.
• Voice-over family and park introductions.
• Interact with family members for help and guidance.
• Hundreds of hidden objects to find.
• Locations come to life with wonderful animations and realistic sound effects.
• Keep a scrapbook of the family’s adventures and photos.