Furrion announced the addition of eight new sales managers to its growing sales team in Elkhart, Ind. According to a press release, Furrion has continued to add to its sales force in 2019, both in Elkhart and in its new aftermarket office in Minneapolis, Minn., to keep pace with its brand and customer growth.
“We are excited to expand our sales team with these new hires, each of which offer a wealth of experience that will benefit the business as we continue to grow,” said Furrion co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Aaron Fidler. “This has been a big year for the company. We have already grown our U.S. team by more than 30%, and we anticipate another 40% increase by the end of this year alone. Our goal is to acquire the best talent to provide our customers, both OEM and aftermarket, unparalleled service to match our innovative product solutions they have already come to expect from Furrion.”
Sales force additions include the following positions:
- Jim Hickey, OEM account manager: Hickey has been in the RV industry for more than 15 years and will work with OEMs such as Forest River, Cherokee group, Sabre, Cedar Creek and several other.
- Matt Hostetler, OEM sales account manager: Hostetler brings more than 10 years of experience and has worked both for suppliers and manufacturers in the RV industry. He will be supporting Forest River, Grand Design, Thor Motor Coach, Gulf Stream, and other key accounts.
- Todd Obergfell, OEM account manager: Obergfell has worked in the industry for eight years, including Furrion’s concept vehicle production division in the past. He will be supporting a variety of Furrion OEM customers including Jayco, Keystone, and Dutchmen.
- Dustin Traxler, RV/marine account manager: Traxler brings more than eight years of experience in OEM sales and the RV industry. He will be supporting Puma, Sashta, Coachman, Newmar and REV Group along with others.
- Leanne Denman, aftermarket sales manager: With more than 10 years of experience in sales and marketing, Denman has been supporting Furrion’s product development initiatives in the Minneapolis area. She will begin supporting the central aftermarket territory in this new role.
- Kyle Haimbaugh, aftermarket sales manager: Haimbaugh brings industry experience from his previous positions with large OEMs and now joins Furrion in aftermarket sales. He will be supporting Furrion’s aftermarket customers in the West Coast territory.
- Keith Kames, aftermarket sales manager: Kames has nearly 20 years of sales experience, including with both specialty and large consumer brands. He brings a knowledge base of industry trends and products on the market from a technical and a sales perspective. He will be serve Furrion’s Midwest territory.
- Eric Merling, aftermarket sales manager: Merlineg brings more than 20 years of experience in the RV, housing and marine industries. He will support the East Coast aftermarket territory.
“Furrion is fortunate to add such incredible talent to our already exceptional sales team in Elkhart,” commented Fidler. “This group will continue to grow as we streamline processes for our customers and introduce more new product lines. We forward to introducing them during our Elkhart Open House events next month.”