International Sportsmen’s Expositions and GS Media & Events have partnered for a multi-year agreement to expand the Arizona International Sportsmen’s Boat & RV Expo at WestWorld of Scottsdale, Ariz.
The event will be held March 21-24, according to a press release, noting the scheduled event was the first time that the two entities will co-produce the 18-year-old expo. ISE will focus on the outdoor and boat exhibits and activities, while GS Events will manage the RV portion, featurin the new 200,000-square-foot pavilion filled with the latest RV brands and models from major manufacturers and top RV dealers.
Other key features include:
• On-site RV and camping packages for event patrons staying on the WestWorld ground.
• RV seminars and clinics to educate prospective, new and experienced RV owners.
• Factory experts from RV manufacturers explaining new models and features, answering questions.
• Test-drive course allowing attendees to try out the latest RVs.
• Special show pricing for Good Sam Club members.
“The Arizona International Sportsmen’s Boat & RV Expo is the state’s largest outdoor show. We are excited to partner with the ISE team to significantly expand and enhance the RV exhibits and RV experiences at this marquee event,” said GS Media & Events President of Consumer Shows Vilma Fraguada in a prepared statement.