Industry Days at America’s Largest RV Show, held Sept. 10–11 at the Giant Center in Hershey, Pa., offers “something for every facet of the RV industry,” according to a news release.
The annual show, hosted by the Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association (PRVCA), will feature a full roster of education clinics at affordable prices.
Scheduled events include:
• The opening day lineup includes an F&I Clinic with speaker Tim Spencer from Protective Asset Protection. This one-day training course focuses on the finance and insurance function in the RV dealership. Learn everything from the laws and regulations to creating a higher rate of customer satisfaction. Fee is $50 per person, which includes lunch.
• During a seminar offered on both Monday and Tuesday, Don Bary will explain how to get RV technicians certified without having to pay for costly hotels and travel expenses. The RV Technician Distance Learning Program allows students to study from the comfort of their home. Registration is free.
• Tuesday kicks off with an all-star morning at Chocolate World that includes a breakfast, inspirational message and “Meet and Greet” with former NFL running back Marcus Allen. Autographed footballs, mini-helmets and photos are available for purchase and benefits the PRVCA PAC fund. Allen will also share his secrets on how you too can become a champion. Fee is $25 per person, which includes breakfast.
• A service writer clinic, conducted by Chuck Marzahn, starts off a full education day at the Giant Center. The clinic will allow service writers, service managers and others a chance to look at the very basics of service writers and learn practical strategies to help their businesses. Fee is $50 per person, which includes lunch. Bonus: Earn 5 RVDA CEUs for attending this seminar.
• Bernie Jwaszewski will show how to navigate the sea of social networking. Learn how to make it work for your business with the help of Jwaszewski’s insight and experience. Registration is free. Bonus: Earn 1 CPO credit by attending this seminar.
• Ron Wheeler of Wheeler Advertising, which specializes in marketing for RV dealerships, will lead “How to Advertise in a Complex Marketplace.” Advertising in today’s world is a difficult job, especially with so many different choices. Wheeler will offer tips on understanding the world of digital, mobile social and traditional marketing. Fee is $50 per person. Bonus: Earn 3.5 CPO credits for attending this seminar.
To register for any of the events, visit www.largestRVshow.com, select Industry Info, then view the Show Invitation or call (888) 303.2887.