Distinguished author, CEO, and speaker Josh Linkner will present “Harnessing Innovation: Turning Raw Ideas into Powerful Results,” during the opening general session of the RV Dealers Convention/Expo on Nov. 12.
According to a press release, the convention is sponsored by the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA), RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
The keynote address, made possible by convention Platinum Partner Wells Fargo CDF, will focus on channeling imagination to create game-changing drivers of growth and innovation. Linkner’s presentation is set to deliver practical tools that can be used immediately to increase creative output and deliver bottom-line results.
Linkner’s presentation will equip dealers to:
• Use specific techniques to harness their most powerful ideas.
• Apply creativity on a daily basis across all business activities and roles.
• Break free from the three biggest blockers of creativity.
• Apply best practices from the world’s most innovative companies.
• Avoid the five biggest creativity killers.
• Master the three most powerful brainstorming techniques.
• Build a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces new ideas.
Watch Linkner’s welcome video here.