The Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation is accepting applications to fill vacancies on the Recreational Vehicle Advisory Committee, according to the Times-News of Twin Falls, Idaho.
The committee meets once a year to review project applications for presentation to the Idaho Parks and Recreation Board. The purpose of the RV-related program is to acquire, purchase, improve, repair and maintain RV facilities and sites.
The two openings are for Region 1, including Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai and Shoshone counties, and Region 4, which includes Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka and Twin Falls counties.
Those applying for the RV Advisory Committee must live in Idaho, be willing to serve a six-year term, be an active participant in the activity they represent and attend required meetings. Committee representatives receive minimal compensation, and the Department of Parks and Recreation will reimburse them for travel and per diem while attending committee meetings.
Applications may be obtained by writing to the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation, Attention: Dave Claycomb, P.O. Box 83720, Boise, 83720-0065, or calling (208) 334-4180, Ext. 257, or e-mailing [email protected]