Keystone RV Co. announced the addition of Dale Hammers as a field service manager, based in Southern California.
According to a press release, Hammers brings over 30 years of RV industry experience including seven years in manufacturing and over 25 years as a service manager with a prominent west coast RV dealership.
Tasked with improving the RECT (Repair Event Cycle Time) for customers, his responsibilities include:
- Repair order writeup and warranty claim submission.
- Efficient warranty processes to maximize the potential for claim payment.
- Utilizing the “best source” for timely part acquisition (dealer inventory, local outlet, and regional distributor) and the tools available for parts identification, ordering and tracking when it needs to be obtained directly from Keystone.
- Parts stocking program for the most frequently needed parts so repairs can be completed without delay
- Onsite warranty approval to resolve issues.
Matt Zimmerman, Keystone RV CEO noted, “We are laser-focused on providing the absolute best ownership experience in the industry. This level of commitment and additional support for our dealers is just one of many ways we are changing the game.”