Keystone RV Co. has introduced several interior designs in its 2020 lineup, designed to appeal to a new generation of RVers, according to a press release.
Product Manager Nick Ebenroth noted, “After monitoring our social media feeds and looking into what RV owners are posting about, we recognized this trend of clean whites and grays. We wanted to take those ideas and go above and beyond customers’ expectations, and our new interiors are doing just that.”
The new interior decors takes cues from modern home designs, with the look of reclaimed barn wood and shiplap accents.
According to Ebenroth, “Raptor and Carbon’s bright new interiors have dominated Keystone’s social media pages, and currently have the most likes and comments on the company’s instagram.
New 2020 interior highlights:
• Barn wood, plank-style linoleum flooring. • Bright solid-surface countertops.
• Slate gray backsplash with herringbone style.
• Crown moulding.
• Updated farmhouse-style drawer pulls and door handles.
• All gray cabinets with glass inserts.
• Shiplap headboard in master bedroom.
• Fitted comforter with three throw pillows.
• Updated concrete-style bathroom countertop. • Motion lighting on interior steps.
• Redesigned exterior door handles for easy entrance.