KING announced the launch of its OmniGo portable over-the-air (OTA) antenna, previewed by the company during January’s round of national distributor shows.
“We are so excited to lead the charge with another first of its kind product for our mobile customers,” said Director of Marketing Tanya Miller-Winn in a press release. “Being an innovator is in our DNA. Our engineers continue to develop new technologies, bringing new products that improve the everyday experience for our consumers.”
The new KING OmniGo portable is designed for mobility, allowing RVers to pick up signals from all directions without having to move or adjust the device. The amplified signal maximizes signal strength to provide the best TV reception available in your area.
This OmniGo receives free VHF, UHF and FM signals and includes a collapsible tripod, magnetic vehicle mount (for temporary mounting), coax cable, power supply and a carry bag.
Other features include:
- Everything included for free HDTV.
- Multi-directional signal acquisition (no pointing required).
- Amplified for best signal.
- Portable – no installation required (no drilling, holes or labor).
- Simple setup and no rotation/tuning needed once setup.
- Compact and easy to pack for travel.
The KING OmniGo OA1501 (black) has a suggested retail price of $129.99 and is available now.