Receiving the 40 Years of Service Awards were:
* Ginter and Ursela Bansen, Coloma/St. Joseph, Mich., KOA.
* The Saulsbury and Dillon Families, Bellefonte/State College, Pa., KOA.
* Michael, Laurie and Betty Meyers, Winthrop/N. Cascades National Park, Wash., KOA
* Don and Marge O’Neal, Lake George/Saratoga, N.Y. KOA.
During the convention KOA also honored facilities with 30-, 20-, and 10-year tenures.
Receiving the 30 Year Service Awards were:
* Denise Valentyne, Gulf Shores/Pine Island, Fla., KOA.
* Dan and Joyce Hou, Minneapolis Northwest, Minn., KOA.
* Bud Chatham, Jackson Hole/Snake River, Wyo., KOA.
Receiving the 20-Year Service Awards were:
* Guenter and Theresa Kippschull, Fort Collins North/Wellington, Colo., KOA.
* Stephen Richardson, Orlando SE/Lake Whippoorwill, Fla., KOA.
* James and Laura Bell, Enfield/Rocky Mount, N.C., KOA.
* Timothy and Bobbi Hulen, Amarillo, Texas, KOA.
* Edward and Gillian Brennan, Wisconsin Dells, Wis., KOA.
* Ray and Robin Merlo, Mount Shasta City, Calif., KOA.
* Chuck and Christina Bennington, Flaming Gorge/Manila, Utah, KOA.
KOA campground owners recognized for 10 years of service to KOA include:
* Richard and Alicja Tkacz, Goodland, Kan., KOA.
* Jason and Sonya Gedda, Horse Cave, Ky., KOA.
* Steve and Debbie Yates, Muskegon, Mich., KOA.
* Scott and Diane King, Springfield/Route 66, Mo., KOA.
Joel Thomaselli, New Bern, N.C., KOA.
Cathy Sonner, Streetsboro/Cleveland SE, Ohio, KOA.
Karl and Linda Schmidt, Elizabethtown/Hershey, PA KOA.
Dirk and Jodi Neverve, Douglas, Wyo., KOA.
Shawn and Charlene Shears, Gros Morne/Norris Point, NL KOA.
Jack Sheaffer, Black Canyon City, Ariz., KOA.
David and Susan Taylor, Gunnison, Colo., KOA.
Carolyn and Michael Stowe, Pueblo, Colo., KOA.
Terry and Linda Bearce, Onawa/Blue Lake, Iowa, KOA.
Patrick Fisher, Joplin, Mo., KOA.
Daniel and Barbara Ballard, Stanton/Meramec, Mo., KOA.
Anthony and Christine Fassi, Las Cruces, N.M., KOA.
David Sharpski, Sheridan/Big Horn Mountains, Wyo., KOA.
Dan and Alexandra Petr, Marmora, Ont., Canada, KOA.