KPA, in conjunction with the Mike Molino RV Learning Center, will host a free webinar on April 12 from 1-2 p.m. covering key issues for human resources personnel.
Attendees for “The Modern HR Department’s Recipe for Success” will learn:
- New ways to recruit talent who love your organization.
- How to define and align HR’s organizational purpose.
- How to focus on employee strengths.
- Techniques for organizational alignment.
- How to step up your reporting accuracy and what to report.
The session will be presented by KPA HR Consultant Kelly Pinkerton with 10-plus years of experience managing payroll and an HRIS system. Pinkerton holds an undergraduate degree in organizational leadership and business.
If unable to attend the live event register by clicking here to receive links to materials for later viewing. Refer any questions or feedback to Allyson Lewis at [email protected], (866) 356-1735 or Karin Van Duyse at the RV Learning Center at [email protected], (703) 591-7130.