Some surveys reveal up to 70% of U.S. women have experienced sexual harassment in the workforce. Find out how you can be part of the solution to stop harassment by registering for a webinar presented by KPA on Jan. 16 from 1-2 p.m. (EST).
According to a press release, attendees will learn:
- What behaviors count as sexual harassment.
- How to develop and enforce anti-harassment policies.
- Compliance reminders for federal and state laws.
- Reporting and investigation tips.
- Accountability and understanding consequences.
KPA’s lead human resources consultant Christina Johnson and Jill Schaefer, content and community manager, will oversee the webinar.
Register by clicking here and receive links to the materials for later viewing. Dealer webinars are provided by the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association’s (RVDA) strategic partner KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the RV Learning Center. If you have any questions or feedback, contact Allyson Lewis at [email protected], (866) 356-1735 or Karin Van Duyse at the RV Learning Center, [email protected], (703) 591-7130.