The Mike Molino RV Learning Center and strategic partner KPA will host a free webinar on June 25 at 1 p.m. (EDT) entitled “For Better or Worse: Handling Terminations & Layoffs.”
Every employer at one time or another must make tough decisions. Certainly, termination and layoffs are among the toughest. Learn how to navigate these waters professionally and in a manner sensitive to your business’s legal risks. KPA will cover the types of termination, along with the risks and best practices associated with each of them.
According to a press release, attendees of this complimentary webinar will learn:
• How even voluntary resignations pose some risk.
• Wrongful termination claims and procedural steps, investigation strategies and documentation practices.
• What to know about Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI).
• Exit interview guidance and required documents.
• Unemployment claim considerations.
To register, click here. Those who cannot attend the live webinar can also register for later access to webinar materials. Dealer webinars are provided by KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the RV Learning Center.