Lance Camper Manufacturing Corp. has implemented its yearly Point of Purchase (POP) program for dealers.
“As a high quality/luxury product it is important to set yourself apart while making your value proposition clear,” said Bob Rogers, director of marketing, in a press release. “Buying an RV is a big decision and as a product offering on the higher end of the market we feel that it is especially important to educate our customer as to the details of what distinguishes us from the competition and how that will benefit them during ownership. Our POP program is directly targeted to accomplish that goal while also serving as a tool for our salesman to work from.”
This year’s kit is product line specific and organized into a two-fold approach with materials installed at the factory as well as mailed to dealers for specific events. Items include:
- Floorplan poster featuring a 3D aerial view of each unit & its specs.
- Showroom poster depicting brand and lifestyle images along with feature information.
- “4 Seasons” hang tag explaining the detail of what goes into a “4 Seasons” certified Lance.
- Design and construction cling highlighting materials and construction processes.
- “Why Buy Cling” promoting company history and reputation.
- Unit ID tags serve as unit specific sale signs including pricing information.
“The show floor can be a overwhelming place for a customer,” said Gary Conley, national sales manager. “We work hard to not only educate our salespeople through factory training in addition to supplying the support of our regional sales managers but also provide comprehensive materials so that the customer can more easily find and educate themselves on their ideal unit. It’s all about improving the experience.”