Lance Camper Manufacturing Corp., currently marking its 50th year of operations, announced a new partnership with the AmeriGO RV club. According to a press release, Lance will be offering all new owners membership into the nation’s newest RV club. As a member of AmeriGO, Lance owners will enjoy all of the benefits of this new and growing association.
“All of us at AmeriGO are thrilled to be partnering with Lance and providing their customers with the host of great benefits and information that the club offers,” said Mike Schneider, CEO of AmeriGO. “Thanks in large part to the great support we’re getting throughout the RV industry from companies like Lance, we are very encouraged by the start to our new club.”
With AmeriGO membership Lance owners can enjoy benefits such as:
• Exclusive 10% savings at hundreds of AmeriGO affiliated campgrounds.
• Savings on accessories and services at AmeriGO’s nationwide network of premier dealers.
• Discounted dining, shopping, attractions and events across North America.
• Access to an exclusive member’s only electronic “Lifestyle Group” with features aimed at sharing interests such as tailgating, fishing, Nascar, vintage RV’s and full timing.
• Discounted RV insurance coverage.
Lance Director of Marketing Bob Rogers added, “We want our owners to get the very most out of their new truck camper, travel trailer or toy hauler and this partnership provides some great benefits to allow them to capitalize on their ownership”.