A free dealer webinar, scheduled for Thursday (Aug. 27) at noon EDT, will give straightforward guidance about how to properly complete and submit forms 1094C and 1095C to the Internal Revenue Service.
According to a press release, webinars are provided by RVDA’s strategic partner KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the Mike Molino RV Learning Center. Participants can register online.
Dealers are invited to join John Gregory of the Benefits Exchange Alliance and KPA’s Kathryn Carlson as they outline and define the ACA reports. They will cover:
• Who needs to file? Transition relief does not dealers from filing.
• Gathering the data points needed for a 1095C.
• How to complete a 1095 line by line.
• Impact for self-funded and fully insured plans.
• How to handle multiple business entities and aggregate employer responsibility for 1094C.