The Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC) announced a campground/RV industry meeting on April 12 on the campus of Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Mich.
According to a release, presentations will include:
• DEQ Rules & Regulation update from Karen Beauchamp, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
• Michigan.org website presentation from Kelly Wolgamott, Michigan Economic Development Council.
• Legislative update by John Lindley of Public Affairs Associates.
• Industry update from MARVAC Executive Director Bill Sheffer.
• Q&A Discussion with MARVAC board of directors and staff.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Don H. Bottum University Center on the campus of NMU. The cost to attend the event will be $30 per person and lunch will be provided. Registration may be sent by email, fax or mail by April 10. For further information contact MARVAC Director Darren Ing at: [email protected] or call at: 517-349-3300 ext. 19.