This year marks the 30th anniversary of the Annual Fall Detroit RV & Camping Show, set to roll out Oct. 2-6 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.
“We’ve seen generations of families coming to the fall show,” said Bill Sheffer, executive director of the host Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC), in a press release.
Sheffer, who, has been a part of the fall show for nearly 25 years, noted, “It’s a good feeling to know we’ve introduced and connected many families with the outdoors and RVing.”
Nearly 400 units and many RV brands will be on display at the show, including popular travel trailers, folding campers, motorhomes and fifth-wheel travel trailers. Prices range from $6,995 to more than $400,000.
In addition to RVs, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Find the perfect accessory or part from dozens of exhibitors.
- Chat with campground representatives from all across Michigan. Many will be taking reservations for the 2020 camping season.
- Register to win the “Enjoy Michigan, Compliments of MARVAC Giveaway!” Prizes include free camping at campgrounds all around Michigan and RV/camping lifestyle related gifts.
- Take in educational seminars on all things related to RVing, including renting an RV, fifth-wheel hitch options and tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Tom Daldin and Jim Edelman from Under The Radar Michigan will appear on Oct. 5 at noon and 3 p.m. on the “MARVAC Let’s Go!” Stage.
For more information, go to www.marvac.org.