The MBA Rental School is set to run Feb. 5-7 at the Tuscany Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nev.
According to a press release, the traditional curriculum polished to provide attendees new and creative ways to apply the basics for a successful rental dealership practice.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to use a handful of key performance indicators to improve your company immediately.
- Breakout sessions that are more like workshops than class rooms.
- RV Rental business plans for startups.
- Specific floorplans that rent and sell.
- Insurance and claims 101.
- How to handle damage gracefully.
- Offseason rental opportunities.
- P2P industry disruptors: Working with them for your success.
To register for the school visit www.MBArentalschool.com. For more information call 800-622-2201.