The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) announces the dealer education lineup for the 2019 NATDA Trade Show & Convention being held at the America’s Center in St. Louis, Mo., on Sept. 5-7.
“Dealer education continues to be our main focus each year at our annual trade show,” said Jesse Battle, NATDA executive director. “We wanted to kick off our program right by offering some incredible, free education seminars for dealers in attendance. This is a great opportunity for our dealers to not only gain some valuable expertise, but seek some inside tips on ways to increase revenue at their dealership.”
Below is a brief overview of the dealer education being held on Sept. 5 between noon and 5 p.m.
• Rent your way to revenue: Megan Swank, CEO, White Spruce Trailer Sales.
• A roadmap for dealer succession planning: Brad Stanek, senior vice president, financial advisor, Morgan Stanley.
• Don’t let tin forms tire out your customers: Johnathan Bradley, vice president of sales, Big Tex Trailers.
• Connecting to the new, digitally social consumer: Graham Anderson, co-founder and chief marketing officer, Kenect
• NATDA dealer panel discussion: Mark Podeyn, owner, Action RV Specialists.
• Maximizing technician productivity and repair time while increasing profits: Ken Barnes, director of sales, DealerPRO training.