The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) will hold an educational webinar on March 20 at 2 p.m. (EDT) offering an in-depth look at the state of the trailer industry after 2017.
Hosted by Statistical Survey Inc.’s Jeff Jones, “State of the Trailer Industry – 2017” will look at market trends by on a national basis for last year. Dealers will be able to answer many questions they struggle with daily for their market area, such as:
- What types of trailers are selling in a specific area?
- What length groups are the most popular?
- What is selling by country, city, or zip code?
- What are the best-selling price points?
- Where should one advertise?
“While national trends do not always equal local trends, staying abreast of conditions both on a local and national level can assist dealers in growing their dealerships,” said NATDA Executive Director Jesse Battle in a press release.
To register for the webinar, visit www.natda.org/dealer-education.