The Go Camping America.com website sponsored by the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) is undergoing a complete redesign and will be available soon.
According to ARVC, the new version will be filled with many new features and functions such as:
- A link to any online reservation system the campground uses.
- Instant updates from changes campground operators make on the ARVC gateway to the GCA website.
- Faster page loads.
- Interactive Google maps.
- Calendar of special events in each campground.
- Photo of each park.
- Listing of packages the park offers to its guests.
- Only two clicks to get to a park’s homepage.
- New Gold/Silver listings available for a fee that include video and an expanded photo gallery.
In anticipation of the launch, ARVC is asking its members to update the information on their own websites.