Leisure Travel Vans, a brand of Triple E Recreational Vehicles, has incorporated a host active safety features and modern technology into its Serenity and Unity lines built on 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 cab Chassis.
According to a press release, safety is a cornerstone of the new Sprinter from Mercedes-Benz. Below is an overview of some of the active safety features:
• Active Brake Assist can warn drivers of oncoming danger and brake.
• Active Assist Distronic will detect the distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you and maintain that distance – speeding up or slowing down as necessary.
• Attention Assist monitors your driving patterns for signs of fatigue and gives you an early warning to make sure you’re not driving drowsy.
• Traffic Sign Assist can help identify the right speed and let you know when it’s changed by continually scanning signs along your drive.
• The new LED headlights give your Leisure Travel Van a contemporary look while maximizing the view with high beam assist and fog lamps with cornering lights.
• The all-new MBUX multimedia system with a 10.25-inch touchscreen is equipped with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and is Sirius Satellite Radio ready. The ultraleather driver and passenger seats are both heated and electric powered with the ability to program different user and seat configurations, depending on who is driving.
• The enhanced windscreen wipers provide clean lines of sight if RVers have to wash their windshield, complete with rain sensors that turn on automatically when it begins to rain.
• The 10.25-inch touchscreen has intelligent voice control, built-in maps, live chassis data, user-presets, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and is Sirius Satellite Radio ready.
• The speed-sensitive electric power steering increases driving comfort at highway speeds, as well as allows for easy maneuvering and parking.
• The 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission glides smoothly from first to second gear immediately after pulling away.