NextGear Capital and EffectiveUI said in a press release the companies were recently honored with a silver award at the W3 Awards Program for their collaborative work on NextGear Capital’s Online Account Management for both the web and mobile app. These awards honor creative excellence on the web and recognize the creative and marketing professionals behind award-winning sites, videos and marketing programs. NextGear Capital and EffectiveUI received their award in the Mobile Application – Finance category.
“At NextGear Capital, we strive to put the right tools in the hands of our customers that allow them to drive their businesses more effectively and efficiently,” said Bryan Everly, chief technology officer at NextGear Capital. “I believe that the best technology is the one that fits your needs so well you almost don’t notice it’s there. We’re truly honored to be the recipient of this award as we continue to push the envelope on behalf of our customers and partners.”
NextGear Capital and EffectiveUI have been business partners since January 2013, when both companies partnered to design and implement NextGear Capital’s web and mobile applications. The success of this project has provided opportunities for NextGear Capital and EffectiveUI to partner on a number of other fronts, including:
- A walkthrough video demo of the new applications and their capabilities.
- An updated user experience and design for NextGear Capital’s corporate intranet.
- Localizing the web and mobile applications to support NextGear Capital’s expansion into new markets.
- A research study to better understand customer behavior related to the Online Account Management for both the web and mobile apps.
- Multiple web and mobile application usability studies.
“This is an important honor that we’re excited to share with NextGear Capital, since the W3 Awards recognize creativity in digital applications,” said Eddie Geddes, senior engagement manager at EffectiveUI. “We’re very proud of the work we’ve done together on the Online Account Management and believe this is a great example of a complex application that meets users’ needs while matching NextGear Capital’s business goals.”