The following is the latest list of RV recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA).
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 3,051 2018-2019 Orion Class C, Freelander Class C, and Leprechaun Class C motorhomes, Rockport work trucks, and Berkshire Ultra Coach, and StarCraft shuttle buses, equipped with ASA Electronics back up mirror-monitors, model number VOM74MM. The affected displays may revert back to the factory default settings, causing the camera image to be reversed.
• Keystone RV Co. is recalling 327 2019 Dutchmen Aspen Trail and Coleman recreational trailers, equipped with a Capital cooktop inside the unit as the main cooking appliance. When the furnace is on, the cooktop flames may become inverted, which may lead to an excessive heat build up and a potential burn hazard.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 17 2019 Georgetown motorhomes. The front overhead bunk latch board may be insufficiently secured and may fall while the vehicle is in motion.
• Forest River Inc is recalling 53 2018-2019 Forest River Surveyor recreational trailers, models SVT201RBLE, SVT201RBLE-47 and SVT201RBS-47. The Federal Placard indicates that the vehicles have 3,500-pound capacity axles, whereas the vehicles actually have 2,500-pound capacity axles.
• Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is recalling 12 2018-2019 Aria, and 2019 Palazzo motorhomes built on a Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) chassis equipped with Detroit Axle axles. The affected vehicles may have loose steering and tie rod arm bolts.
• Newmar Corp. is recalling five 2017-2019 Ventana motorhomes built on a Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) chassis equipped with Detroit Axle axles. The affected vehicles may have loose steering and tie rod arm bolts.