Peterson Manufacturing announced the launch of new LED work lights. According to a press release, the pedestal-mount units are available in two popular industry-standard sizes, including a 905 Series 3-inch-by-3-inch square model and the 906 Series 3 1/2-inch-by-5 1/2-inch rectangular model.
Both models feature a low-profile design, high vibration resistance, and low amp draw, and are engineered with a reinforced pedestal mounting insert and stainless steel hardware for long life.
The 905 and 906 LED work lamps were designed with a fresh optic design resulting in both high efficiency and a highly optimized light pattern. The 905 Series provides a 500-lumen output, while the 906 Series puts out 1000 lumen. Both series are available hardwired, with either stripped leads or bullet terminals.
An optional AMP-compatible receptacle integrated into the housing allows OEMs to simply and efficiently install lamps directly into their vehicle/trailer harness. Additional features include:
- Light-weight, low-profile design is just 1.39 inches thin.
- Optimized work light beam pattern for even, general area illumination.
- Rugged, textured polymer housing and lens.
- Designed to conform to IP67 rating.
- 9-32 volt operating range.
- Available in Viz pack (retail), poly pack and mfg. pack.